Every collector or investor wants his or her collection to retain high value and quality. Therefore, the following principles of care must be observed:
- First of all, choose a room with a constant temperature and low humidity for long-term storage of products.
- Exposure to chemicals that may be released from furniture, paints, textiles, plastics, etc. (especially sulfur, chlorine and acids) can cause oxidation or coloration of the surface of products. The same reaction can also be caused by long-term and intense exposure to sunlight or UV radiation.
- For this reason, the products must be stored in special plastic capsules that prevent air ingress and protect against mechanical damage, dirt, dust and other adverse effects.
- Do not open the capsules and do not take the products out of them! They can be very easily devalued.
- Violation of these rules will expose the products to external influences and any claims will not be accepted.