Collector´s box - History of Czech Coins
The extraordinary numismatic project called "History of coining", which presents the key milestones of coining in our country in a popular scientific form, was made by a number of experts:
- The replicas of the period coins are prepared by a team of the Czech Mint led by the academic sculptor Jan Lukáš, who has been regarded an expert on replicas of historic mintages since 1997.
- The playful pop-up books in which the replicas are stored are made by popular writer and illustrator Lucie Seifertová, who tells interesting stories of old coins and their users with joy and exaggeration.
- Expert lecturers of the Czech numismatic society Michal Mašek and Tomáš Smělý are taking care of the fact rightness.
The seven-part collector´s cycle will gradually introduce:
- the iris of the mysterious Celts
- the denarius in the cruel Middle Ages
- the Prague groshen from the rich kingdom
- the florin - the first Czech gold coin
- the taler - silver coin that conquered America
- red cent in the battle of Maria Theresa
- the crown of the old monarchy in the confusion of modern times
A complete collection that attracts both small and large numismatics attention can be stored in this practical collector's box.