How to pay
Platbu můžete provést jedním z níže uvedených způsobů:
- Cash on delivery
- Bank transfer
- Payment card
- By "ducats" (bonus points from loyalty program)
Each shipment contains an invoice (tax document).
If you choose to pay via bank transfer, you will receive information about the bank account into which you will make the payment and a variable symbol will be generated for you.
We accept VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard and Maestro cards. Issuing banks allow using embossed cards. Payments made with VISA Electron and Maestro cards are possible only if permitted by the issuing banks. Some banks also issue so-called virtual cards intended solely for online shopping.
ASK YOUR BANK ABOUT USING YOUR CARD FOR ONLINE PURCHASES.
Card payment pays off
- Unlike the cash on delivery method, no fees apply to card payment;
- Secure and comfortable shopping guaranteed;
- No need to carry cash on delivery of goods.
Card payment is secure
- Upon accepting payment cards, we use the 3D-Secure solution – the latest MasterCard and VISA card applications allowing for secure online card payments;
- Payment card data are processed directly by the bank;
- None of our employees has access to your payment card information;
- Data transfer is carried out through the HTTPS secure protocol which codes the sensitive information.
Which cards are accepted?
- VISA Electron
- Maestro (provided the issuing bank has included the card in the 3D-Secure system)
How to make card payment?
In the event you decide to use your payment card to buy selected goods/services, first choose the type of card you want to use. You will be redirected to our processing bank that will ask you to fill in card information: number of the card, expiration date, and CVV2/CVC2 – the last three numbers printed on the signature strip of the card. This information is entered directly on the processing bank’s payment page that ensures an undecipherable coded data transfer. The bank then notifies us about the result of the authorization process only and instructs us to process the order. This eliminates the possibility of unauthorized use of your card by any entity during unsecured data transfer on public websites. Customers are notified by e-mail about the outcome of the transaction.
There might by several reasons for the bank to decline authorization of your card payment:
- Your card information has not been filled in correctly;
- You have insufficient funds in your account or you have exceeded the cash limit for internet transactions;
- You card has not been approved for online transactions. In such case you need to contact your bank and obtain the authorization.
By "ducats" - (bonus points from loyalty program)
- You can use your bonus points to purchase selected goods (medals, pendants, circulation coins sets, bullion medals, gifts).
- Paying with bonus points is easy – when you click on the shopping cart, the current balance of your Loyalty Account will be displayed as well as the field for entering the number of bonus points you wish to use for this purchase.
- However, bonus points cannot be used to pay the full price of the ordered goods. For tax purposes at least one (1) Czech crown has to be paid in cash or transferred from your account.
- Bonus points can only be used for payments in our e-shop.
- You will find the current balance of your “Loyalty Account“ after you login to “My Account“.
- Terms of the Loyalty Program, acquisition of and payment with bonus points are specified in Terms&Conditions.