You chose a medallion with personification. What does it mean?
- We offer you an opportunity to personalize the popular medallion
- Your personal dedication can contain upto of text, with a maximum of characters in each line.
- The final text is centered horizontally as well as vertically with respect to the relief of the medallion.
- Once the order has been sent, the text cannot be changed or corrected. Czech Mint cannot be liable for potential mistakes in the text entered by you.
A special technology is used for personification of medallions in the Czech Mint. It involves use of a PC controlled diamond tip that imprints very fine letters or figures in the medallion applying a slight pressure, not a revolving motion. In other words, it can be described as a machine analogy of hand engraving.
Czech Mint’s Terms and Conditions apply to the personification service with the following special clauses:
It is a great advantage of this technology that the weight of the medallion remains the same – as opposed to milling or gravure. Personification does not reduce the volume of the precious metal.
- the goods is sent as an insured parcel by the Czech Post, the postage is calculated in a standard manner in the same way as for other items sold via e-shop;
- the payment for personification is required in advance, it has to be made by a credit card to the Czech Mint’s account;
- cancellation fee: 100% of the value of the ordered goods;
- the goods is gift-wrapped in a standard blue or red case, an authenticity certificate is enclosed.