Gold 1/25 oz bullion coin Czech Lion 2017 stand
Gold coins are not just the privilege of numismatics, however, they charm more and more investors. A number of investment coins from the Czech Mint, which meet universally accepted standards worldwide, were dedicated to them. The smallest "Czech Lion" is available to investors with a weight of 1/25 Troja ounce.
"Yellow Metal" diversifies the risk, is an irreplaceable value-keeper, is exempt from VAT and offers an interesting appreciation. Investing in commemorative coins is the ideal solution for those who want to put their funds into precious metals, but also wants to own something that has its own collectible prize. Increasingly, however, the group of investors who are looking for coins especially because of their high liquidity and easy tradability, and who do not want to pay extra for the numismatic value, is expanding. That is why the Czech Mint came with a number of purely for investment coins which are the first of its kind embossed in the Czech Republic.
The fact that you do not pay for collector´s and artistic value when buying investment coins does not mean they can not dispose of it. The "Czech Lion" was designed by the world-famous artist Jaroslav Bejvl, who died at the age of 75 and did not finish his work. His work was therefore followed by the gifted medal maker Asamat Baltaev, DiS. The reverse side of the coin is dominated by an untraditionally processed two-tailed lion guarding the other attributes of our statehood - the St. Wenceslas crown and the St. Wenceslas Eagle. The obverse side of the coin carries the linden branch and essential elements of the island of Niue, which provides the Czech Mint with a license to issue its own coins (the portrait and the name of Queen Elizabeth II, the year of the issue 2017 and the nominal value of 5 DOLLARS (NZD)).
The low weight of gold investment coins allows you to easily regulate how much money you invest.
Why is the Czech Lion coin exceptional?
- It is the first coin to meet the worldwide recognized "bullion coin" investment standards minted in the Czech Republic
- The favorable price of the coin does not take into account the collector's, artistic or historical value the coin possesses
- The price of the coin depends primarily on the spot price of gold and is exempt from VAT
- The coin is easily tradable, among other things thanks to a buyback scheme
- Coin weight is a share of the trojan ounce
- The easily recognizable motif of the coin has a strong connection with the Czech Republic